Isle of Wight Family Centres have a team of Family Workers who offer Family Support.
Family Support workers work with your whole family to make positive changes in your lives. Our workers can work with your family for up to 9 months and we support you to focus on what you can do well and build on it.
To be suitable for Family Support you will have at least two areas you need support with i.e.
- Do you have problems getting your child to school?
- Do you have physical or mental health problems?
- Have you experienced Domestic Abuse?
- Has someone in your family committed a crime recently?
- Do you need help with parenting?
- Would you like support looking for work or training?
If you think you that Family Support might help your family, contact us and we can find out if family support is the right service for you.