Do you feel you and your child are ready for school?
Starting school is a key milestone for both you and your child
When you are thinking about your young child starting school it can raise many questions, feelings, and emotions for you and your family. Some of your questions may be:
- What does being ready for school actually mean?
- Will my child be physically & emotionally ready for school when the time comes?
- What will I need to do to make sure my child and the family are ready?
- What will my child need for starting school?
- How will I cope when my child starts school?
- How will the school help me and my family to settle and feel included?
We are able to offer you sessions to help you and your child get ready for school, through a workshop or course. All are available to parents of children aged 3 years to 5 years.